How Much Can I Save?
Typical Technical Properties
- Give you better engine performance
- Save you money on oil changes: 12 month/25,000 miles!
- Extend the life of your engine
- Save you money by giving you better MPG
- Be better for the Environment
AMSOIL is designed, not refined.
- Amsoil saves you money
- Amsoil saves you time
- Amsoil makes your engine run more efficiently, better MPG and power (its a NASCAR standard)
- Amsoil is better for the environment
It is made from a patented formula and process and no other oil - even so-called "synthetics" - can beat it in real-world performance. Our lubricants last an average of 11 times longer than petroleum. Our Truck Engine oil was independently proven to increase MPG by 8.2% over standard truck oils - which can mean tens of thousands of dollars saved in fuel costs!
AMSOIL lubricants are chemically designed to be the best, from the ground up. Only the purest, highest quality chemical components meet the high standards of AMSOIL. Petroleum based oils, on the other hand, start with a dirty organic goo that requires extensive filtering and refining in order to obtain a base stock that is clean enough for lubrication. This is not a precise nor totally efficient process yielding basestocks of widely varying quality. Even other oils calling themselves "synthetic" are actually made from petroleum!
Oil can then be "sold" to the public via big advertising budgets (like the big oil companies have) Amsoil, on the other hand, uses a tight consumer-network and publishes standardized technical properties (see below) that prove what the product can really do under real world conditions. It also proves that Amsoil is Better than Oil!
And Amsoil is better for the environment! Since our lubricants outlast petroleum-based products by an average of 11 times, that means 11 times LESS Pollutants, and a better running engine is cooler and more efficient which means less exhaust pollutants too! Not to mention less discarded plastic. And Amsoil is increasing bio-degradability.
We are determined to be a "green", earth-friendly company.
Opportunity Knocks! Now you can get on the "inside track"
Published Performance Data
AMSOIL publishes their performance data, as well as that of competing brands, right on their packaging! AMSOIL publishes these technical properties to allow the informed consumer to make the best choice. By comparing the operational characteristics of lubricants and filters against competing brands, it is clear Amsoil is a far better product.
The Independent laboratories of ASTM (American Society of Testing Materials) and SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) standardized test parameters are used to prove the superiority of the AMSOIL line.
Here are a few independently-conducted product tests results:
Email Us to request technical data sheets for your particular application.
The Ten Best Selling Points For AMSOIL
- Molecular Engineering for Modern Engines: New lean burn, high output engines often run hotter than 240° F. New electronically controlled automatic transmissions have less aerodynamic cooling and are extremely viscosity-sensitive. AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants are chemically engineer for thermal stability. They deliver dependable, long-lasting performance and protection that helps equipment last longer.
- Keeps its Cool: The superior lubricity of AMSOIL reduces lubricant temperatures by 20 to 50° F. AMSOIL retains its protective film at engine temperatures that destroy regular lubes. AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants keep equipment running cool and safe in the hottest temperatures and severe conditions
- Extended Drain Intervals: Many AMSOIL motor oils provide more than three times the service life of petroleum. Motorists can even extend their drain intervals indefinitely with the Triguard system and oil analysis. Longer drain intervals means convenience and savings for the do-it-yourselfer, and much less oil for disposal. This makes AMSOIL...
- The Right Environmental Choice: Conservative estimates put the amount of waste oil dumped into the environment each year at over 240 million gallons. If everyone used long-drain synthetic AMSOIL, the environment would be a lot better off.
- Reduces Oil Consumption: AMSOIL additive packages for synthetic work with the oil to keep it clean and running efficiently. AMSOIL lubes don't boil off like petroleum: they stay inside your engine, lubricating, cooling and protecting. Lower oil consumption and more efficient operations also mean lower emissions, another environmental benefit.
- Better fuel economy: AMSOIL synthetic lubricants have higher lubricity than conventional lubes. That means less friction on moving parts, less heat, less wear and fuel savings averaging 3% to 5%.
- Unbeatable Cold Temperature Performance: Many petroleum oils thicken and gel at temperatures as high as 25° F. AMSOIL Lubricants are synthetic; they are molecularly engineered with pour points as low as -75°F. This cold temperature fluidity gives motorists easier winter starting and fast lubrication to vital engine parts. This also provides better cold-weather fuel economy.
- Finest Filtration In The World: AMSOIL filters are unmatched in both efficiency and long service life. For example, AMSOIL Full Flow Filters Feature absolute removal of 5-20 micron dirt particles (responsible for causing 60% of oil engine wear) particles far to small for conventional filters to remove.
- Quality for a Wide Range of Applications: AMSOIL uses only the best lubricant bas stocks and additive systems. AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants and Filtration Products are applicable to a wide variety of automotive, commercial and industrial equipment. Being "the first in Synthetics" didn't make AMSOIL the best, but, being the best has kept AMSOIL first.
- Unexcelled Customer Service: AMSOIL retains a full staff of chemists, engine specialists, filtration experts and lubrication industry consultants. They are available to answer questions and assist with special projects and applications.